Thursday, August 16, 2007

9 Reasons why I love my neighborhood

These are 9 of the 17 (yes I said 17) boys who live on our cul-de-sac. I think 5 of the 17 are in high school or college and two are babies, so this is the majority of the gang who are always out playing. We LOVE where we live. It is heaven for the Carter and Owen. They are always riding bikes or scooters, or digging in dirt piles with some of the neighbor kids. They are all great kids and the big boys are so nice and patient with the little boys. Plus, getting to know the other moms and dads on the block has been fun. We've only been here for a year, and I know my neighbors much better than I ever knew any of the neighbors in Slater and we lived there for 5 years! I can't think of a better place to be.

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

Lewis didn't make the photo? He would have looked great on the sled!