5 reasons why I like snow days
1. Sleeping in!!! (none of the boys woke up until 7:45. That is a rarity! Lewis made up for it by waking up at 5:45 this morning however.)
2. Christmas cookies. (Thank you Betty Crocker for prepackaged dough mix, and Pillsbury for the frosting.) The big boys had tons of fun, and as you can see from the picture, I let Lewis try the frosting. This turned out to be a bad move. He liked it a lot, and now he wants some whenever anyone eats a cookie. I don't know if there's room in this house for another sweet tooth or sweet gums as the case may be.
3. Sledding. I did not take part this time around, but had a nice breather while the boys went outside.
4. Watching movies! We all covered up under some blankets and watched Home Alone.
5. No loading Lewis up in the van to take a big brother to or from preschool or school.
No comments:
Post a Comment