Thursday, July 10, 2008

Playing with Fire

LEGAL FIREWORKS. Nebraska is the place to be on the Fourth of July. What could be more fun than playing with fire (supervised of course), and not getting in trouble for it? The boys are waiting for an explosive to do its thing.
.

Corey and Owen lighting a parachute.

.

Carter and a morning glory.

.

Some of the fireworks were too loud for Optimus Prime #1 and #2 (aka Owen and Ian).

.

From left to right - Ian, Owen, Carter, Garrett and Amina watch the neighbors light some off. Doing your own fireworks is way more entertaining than sitting in a park waiting for it to get dark enough for the town fireworks display to start. (Thanks to my sister-in-law Gretchen for the pictures. I was cameraless.)

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

oh the costumes were in full form! I agree that neighborhood fireworks are sooooo much more fun than city ones. I miss STL!