One thing I have learned from Corey and from experience though is that sometimes the saying "you get what you pay for" really rings true. And sometimes saving money is really not a savings at all. It is for that reason, that I finally gave up my $1 (One Spot at Target) flip-flops. Tired of having sore feet all summer (I spend a lot of time in those cheap flip-flops), I took a trip to the Crocs kiosk at Jordan Creek and splurged on these beautiful cotton candy and chocolate (not to be mistaken with pink and brown) flip-flops. They will get a nice trial run at the end of the month when Corey and I take our 10th anniversary trip to Hawaii!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
My Big Purchase
One thing I have learned from Corey and from experience though is that sometimes the saying "you get what you pay for" really rings true. And sometimes saving money is really not a savings at all. It is for that reason, that I finally gave up my $1 (One Spot at Target) flip-flops. Tired of having sore feet all summer (I spend a lot of time in those cheap flip-flops), I took a trip to the Crocs kiosk at Jordan Creek and splurged on these beautiful cotton candy and chocolate (not to be mistaken with pink and brown) flip-flops. They will get a nice trial run at the end of the month when Corey and I take our 10th anniversary trip to Hawaii!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment