Thursday, February 26, 2009

Buying and Selling some Real Estate

Our friend Mara came over to hang out yesterday afternoon and eat supper with us. Visitors to our home need to be warned that they will likely be coerced into playing a game of Monopoly. Carter is big into the very same game I remember playing for hours with my cousin Amber when I was around his age. It's great for the math skills too. He has counting money and giving the correct change all figured out.
The great thing about Mara is that I can make corn dogs and slice a mango (that I only bought because Lewis took a bite out of it at the store) for supper. I don't have to try to impress her with my cooking skills, which would be hard, because I seriously lack in that department.

1 comment:

SummerLee said...

Monopoy rocks!! We just got done with our marathon Monopoly game. Guess who won? No, really...guess. You know it. But then, I really shouldn't brag.