One thing I didn't ever think I would be is a soccer mom. Soccer wasn't even a choice when I was growing up, and before this summer I knew virtually nothing about the sport. I still don't know much, but I'm learning. The boys have been playing soccer in our yard all summer. Carter NEVER tires of kicking the ball around. So, when they wanted to play soccer this fall, we signed them up. Their first game was last night, and they both loved it. They had so much fun that they were disappointed when the game was over. Carter scored a few goals and Owen scored one, so they both felt pretty proud. It was fun to see them doing something that they totally had a blast doing. Plus, one of their best friends is on their team, so it's all the more fun. (Lewis kept us entertained on the sidelines - notice him in the background of the picture above.)
Well, I always said I would never drive a minivan. Yeah, what did we buy last month.....
I still say that I will never be the soccer mom - time will tell, since Grant is just 3 (but too likes hitting,throwing and kicking any ball he can find)!
3 comments:
Yay! When are their games? I will totally come!
Thursday nights. Most are at 5:30.
Well, I always said I would never drive a minivan. Yeah, what did we buy last month.....
I still say that I will never be the soccer mom - time will tell, since Grant is just 3 (but too likes hitting,throwing and kicking any ball he can find)!
Post a Comment