Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Annual Dells Trip

We had an awesome time in the Dells as usual! Our condo was the fanciest we've ever stayed in, and it worked out to $55 per family per night! I love ebay. We spent hours at the waterparks, and Grandma and Grandpa dropped some money in the arcade so the boys could go home with a handful of trinkets.
Vacations are tops on my list. I'm already thinking about the next trip!

Everyone had fun in the wave pool, even my brother's baby, Lucas. Corey had fun telling the guard at the top of each waterslide that I like going down backwards. And he asked one of them to hold my end of the raft under the waterfall - and he did!


There were a few "family" raft rides, and this one never had a line, so we went on it a lot. The bummer was the conveyor belt was broken, so Corey and Keith had to carry the big rafts up several flights of stairs. I didn't feel bad for Corey though, I figure it was payback for making me go down all the slides backwards.

No comments: