
We loved the KOA we stayed at outside of Hill City. The people who worked there were very friendly, and they had tons of things for the kids to do. Our campsite was a little on the small side, but it was secluded, which was very nice.

The boys played a lot of mini-golf. Even the rain didn't stop them.

We toured Rushmore Cave. I think it was probably one of the highlights for the boys.

Here they are in one of the rooms in the cave. I think it was called the image room. The tour guide pointed out all kinds of formations that looked like things: kind of like seeing pictures in the clouds. They are pointing to a snout.

It was very rainy when we visited Crazy Horse, so we didn't stand outside for a photo. Crazy Horse is kind of hard to see through the glass, but he is there. Gotta love Owen in the picture, or should I start calling him Cousin It?
No comments:
Post a Comment