Wednesday, March 21, 2012

9 Things About My 9-Year-Old





We gave Owen Corey's old phone for his birthday (for games, not to use as a phone). It's not an ipod, but it's the next best thing.


1. He is creative. He loves to make crafts, draw and design things. I may be a bit biased, but I think he's pretty talented.

2. He loves football and basketball.


3. Reading is not on his list of favorite things to do, but if he has the correct motivation he'll sit and read for a long time. Case in point - he just earned an airsoft gun after three weeks of reading, reading, reading.


4. He is dramatic. Always has been and I think he always will be.

5. He loves his friends, but he doesn't want to follow the crowd. He likes to be a little different. Did you ever see his long blonde hair?

6. He finds great joy in irritating his little brother.

7. He is a collector of treasures.

8. He makes fabulous things out of duct tape.

9. He likes to watch Cake Boss with his mama.

No comments: