Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Moment for Bragging


If you don't like it when mom's brag about their kids, skip this post because that is what I'm going to do. We had Owen's preschool conference was yesterday, and his teacher said he is very artistic with skills well beyond most kids his age. That's my boy! He is always drawing and coloring and making crafts, and he is very particular about his work. Here are some samples (He drew the Super Heroes last spring, and they are framed on my family room wall.) Watch out Uncle Keith, Cousin Kenny and Cousin Noah - there's another brilliant artist in the family! Now, if we could only get him to have learn a little self-control when something doesn't turn out just exactly the way he wants. It's hard living the life of a perfectionist (and it's hard living with one!)


1 comment:

Dan, Britt, Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin said...

Hi Kim (and Cory),
This is Britt (Masson) Collingwood. I got your blog address from Willis's site.
CUTE boys! And I think it is GREAT you brag on your kids. Owen's art IS advanced.
Great to see pics of your family,
Britt