Monday, July 6, 2009

Harms Fourth of July Tradition

It is has become one of the Harms' boys favorite times of the year. The Fourth of July in Fremont with Grandma and Grandpa and cousins whom they adore. The pool was a hit the first day, but it was a little too chilly the rest of the weekend. Here are 5 kids trying to dump Corey out of his floaty. I think they succeeded, but Corey doesn't let the kids get away without a payback!
Headstands.

Corey's younger sister, Erica, and her boyfriend, Dustin, took the kids tubing. My boys didn't like the tubing so much, but loved riding on the boat. I stayed on shore with Lewis. It was a cool drizzly day, but the kids didn't seem to mind.



A game of Life. We also played some nerts one evening; a game I am not good at, but I actually got to call Nerts once- my first time ever.

Lewis and Shaan playing with a marble machine that I think Corey's grandpa built for Erica when she was little. Lewis and Shaan had much fun with it. Aside from Lewis' throwing a few toys at Shaan, (that kid is always throwing things!) they had a great time together.





No comments: