Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swim Lessons

There was a swimming pool in my elementary school, so I had swimming lessons all year round when I was growing up. I took for granted being able to be in the water all the time. Our boys are doing the 2-week red cross lessons at the Slater pool. We try to get them in the water as much as possible in the summer, since swimming season is so short. Their teachers have been doing a great job, and Corey has been working with them in the evenings. They both need quite a bit of work on their back stroke, but they are getting pretty good at the crawl. They even passed the deep water test, so they can go off the diving board. In the picture above, Carter is the brown one and Owen is two people to the left.
.






No comments: